Intellectual Property Rights
The content on the Site, including without limitation, the text, graphics, photos, logos, icons, and audio/video materials, are the intellectual property of Best Canoe Stabilizers and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
You may access and view the content on the Site for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, display, or transmit any of the content without our prior written consent.
When using the Site, you agree not to engage in the following activities:
- Violating any applicable laws or regulations.
- Infringing upon or violating our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others.
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to our servers, computer systems, or user accounts.
- Interfering with or disrupting the security or functionality of the Site.
- Collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information from the Site.
- Engaging in any fraudulent, deceptive, or harmful activities.
- Uploading or transmitting any viruses, malware, or other malicious code.
The Site may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Best Canoe Stabilizers. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Best Canoe Stabilizers shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites or services.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The information and materials provided on the Site are for general informational purposes only. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the Site or the information contained on it. Your use of the Site and its content is at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Best Canoe Stabilizers or its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive, or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site.
Changes to These Terms
Last updated: November 1, 2023